Friday, March 16, 2012

World of Bun Throwing - Blog Updates

Latest news on the upcoming Royal Bun Throwing events in Abingdon-on-Thames.

Over on my other blog - World of Bun Throwing - I've written a couple of new posts about the two Bun Throwing events taking place in my hometown of Abingdon-on-Thames in 2012.



My adopted hometown of Luton also has a link to 'Buns' as in 2009 the head baker at Don Miller's in the town created the Luton Bun to celebrate the town, mark his 22 years in business and the support of his customers in that time.

As a Coeliac (diagnosed in 2008) I can no longer eat 'normal' Hot Cross Buns, so I've never eaten a Luton Bun and when I attended the Abingdon Royal Bun Throwing last year I was unable to eat any of the three buns that I had caught. Luckily I did pick up a packet of Sainsbury's freefrom Gluten & Wheat Free Hot Cross Buns earlier this week, so I've eaten them to get in the mood for the big Bun Throwing events in April and June!


Four Sainsbury's freefrom Gluten Free Hot Cross Buns - now all eaten!

Links:

No comments: