Wednesday, March 13, 2024

A Back to the Future DeLorean - in 2020

I saw a Back to the Future DeLorean time machine four years ago today.


This was the last event we went to, as the world went into shutdown with the coronavirus pandemic shortly afterwards.

Back to the Future DeLorean in Salford

In 2019 I ticked 'See a real life DeLorean' off of my bucket list.

On Friday the 13th 2020 I managed to see another one at MediaCityUK in Salford and that one was this Back to the Future version!

Back to the Future DeLorean in Salford

Back to the Future DeLorean in Salford

Back to the Future DeLorean in Salford

Four years later and I still need to drive one...

Back to the Future DeLorean in Salford
What time would you go to?

Check out the Back to the Future car's website for more information.


Back to the Future DeLorean in Salford

No comments: