Our mini-roadtrip took us to Newcastle Upon Tyne, Hartlepool, Saltburn-by-the-Sea, Skelton-in-Cleveland and Seaton Carew.
We've now been to 846 courses overall, 808 in the British Isles and played 500 of them.
|At Saltburn Minigolf course|
The latest additions to our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour visited list are:
- 495 (840) Newcastle (Lane7) - Mini Golf
- 496 (841) Newcastle (Mr Mulligan's Space Golf) - Inventors Hangar
- 497 (842) Newcastle (Mr Mulligan's Space Golf) - Lunar Crash
- 498 (843) Newcastle (Mr Mulligan's Space Golf) - Cosmic Storm
- 499 (844) Saltburn-by-the-Sea - Saltburn Minigolf
- 500 course played (845th visited overall and the 807th we've been to in the British Isles) Skelton-in-Cleveland - Holey Molies Miniature Golf
- 846 Seaton Carew (The Golf Dome) - Golf Trail Mini Golf - closed down
More photos and videos to follow here on the blog and on our social media accounts.