A Crazy World of Minigolf Tour update from our trip to Sweden.
|The 800th course we've visited - Swing by Golfbaren|
Last weekend we headed to Stockholm for a mini-minigolfing trip to celebrate the 1st anniversary of the opening of the excellent Swing by Golfbaren miniature golf course run by our friend and minigolf rival Hans Olofsson.
|Hans and me at his minigolf course in Aspudden|
While in Sweden we managed to visit nine courses in 42 hours. The visit to Swing by Golfbaren was also the 800th course visit on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.
|At Golfbaren Aspudden|
The nine minigolf courses we visited on the trip were:
- 798 (29th overseas) Solna, Sweden (Solna Bangolfklubb) - Enternit Miniature Golf
|The Eternit Miniature Golf course at Solna Bangolfklubb|
- 799 (30th overseas) Solna, Sweden (Solna Bangolfklubb) - NIFO Steel Minigolf
|This was the first NIFO Steel minigolf course we've seen|
- 800 (31st overseas and 472nd played) Vasastan, Stockholm, Sweden (Swing by Golfbaren) - indoor minigolf course and speakeasy
|Emily on the 'secret' downstairs course at Swing by Golfbaren|
- 801 (32nd overseas and 473 played) Solna, Sweden (Mall of Scandinavia) - Sports World Minigolf at O'Leary's
|Playing Ice Hockey on the indoor minigolf course at the Mall of Scandinavia|
- 802 (33rd overseas) Vasastan, Stockholm, Sweden (Bangolf Vasaparken) - Swedish Felt Minigolf
|The Bangolf course at the Vasaparken in Stockholm|
- 803 (34th overseas) Kristineberg (Golfbaren Kristineberg) - Minigolf
|Golfbaren Kristineberg - it's right next to Kristineberg railway station!|
- 804 (35th overseas) Hägersten, Sweden (Golfbaren Aspudden) - Minigolf
|A great looking obstacle on a downhill hole at Golfbaren Aspudden|
- 805 (36th overseas and 474 played) Täby, Sweden (Täby Centrum) - Paradise Adventure Golf, Inca course
|Playing hole 2 of the Inca course at Paradise Adventure Golf course in Täby|
- 806 (37th overseas and 475th played) Täby, Sweden (Täby Centrum) - Paradise Adventure Golf, Explorers course
We're now up to 806 minigolf course visits since we began our travels in September 2006. There are a lot of new courses opening up too, so who knows what number we'll end the year on!