|Back in March 2015 we met up with fellow pro minigolf, blogger and course reviewer Pat Sheridan of The Putting Penguin. We had a fun round at Putt in the Park in Wandsworth, London|
Some of the bloggers post regularly, others for specific events and others on a mixture of channels and platforms. Here's a list of the active blogs I know about:
- Adventures in Minigolfing by Marion Homer
- Mini Golf App
- Mini Golf Guide
- Putting Edge
- The Ham and Egger Files by Richard and Emily Gottfried
- Two Crazy Golfers
- Waddling to the Top - The Putting Penguin blog by Pat Sheridan
These are four great minigolf review websites that aren't technically blogs, but are brilliant resources:
There are also two Vlogs I know of:
And there's one minigolf podcast:
There are also a number of minigolf players and courses out there who use their own websites, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to post about their activities. Check out the Minigolf List I curate on Twitter, there are more than 1,100 accounts in it.
Matt Bellner, aka Mattie 5, is another Pro Putter worth a follow on social media.
There are also a number of blogs that have become dormant over the years and they are listed below:
- Forever Pushing Buttons by Seth Thomas
- Have Putter Will Travel by Jon Drexler
- Mini Ballin'
- Mini-Golf Adventures
- Putt Putt Long Island
- The Force Report by Marc Chapman
- The Minigolfer by Oliver Florence
- The Putter King
- The Putting Predictor
- Tiger World by Tiger Pragnell
- Minigolf Blog by Will Donnelly
If you know of any other minigolf blogs I may have missed, do get in touch!
Do check out the guest blogs posted here on the Ham and Egger Files too.