A revisit to the indoor Adventure Golf course on the promenade in Blackpool.
While visiting Blackpool in October we swung by the indoor Adventure Golf course on the promenade. When we played the course in 2009 it was called Golden Isle Adventure Golf.
It's now operated by Merlin and called Pirate Adventure Mini Golf - the same as the outdoor course at Lodmoor Country Park in Weymouth. Both courses are attached to the Sea Life Centres.
|There's a MASSIVE minigolf octopus on the course!|
The course was proving popular on our visit which was good to see. Check out the Merlin Pirate Aventure Mini Golf course website for more information on prices and opening times.
- Merlin Pirate Aventure Mini Golf website
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Minigolf Course Visit No. 151 - Blackpool, Golden Isle Indoor Adventure Golf
- Indoor Mini, Crazy and Adventure Golf courses
- Minigolf, Crazy Golf and Adventure Golf Courses in and around Blackpool
Give the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour a Like on Facebook, watch our YouTube channel and follow us on Twitter @putting_gott and @Ems_Lems. Please do sign-up to receive our miniature golf newsletter too.