|The Miniature Golf course in Colchester's Castle Park in 2009|
We first visited Colchester and the town's Castle Park in December 2009 when we found a Mini Golf Putting course and an Eternit Miniature Golf course. As it was out of season neither course was open.
|The grass Mini Golf course in 2009|
Our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour took us back to Colchester in May 2011 and on that visit we found the Putting course had been dug up and replaced with a play area. The Crazy Golf course was still there and had received a refurbishment.
|The Crazy Golf course in its new colour scheme in 2011|
On our way to a day out at the seaside in Clacton on Saturday 27 June we swung by Colchester to see if we could have a game on the Miniature Golf course. However, we found that this has now been replaced by another play area.
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- Minigolf and Crazy Golf in Essex
- Colchester - Changes to the Minigolf, and a Dug-up Putting Course!
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour trip to Colchester, Essex
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour trip to Colchester
- Video showing the Eternit Miniature Golf Course