The 18-hole course is scheduled to open at the end of July 2015.
You can find out more about the course, opening times and prices on the Jurassic Falls Adventure Golf website. You can subscribe to the Jurassic Falls Adventure Golf newsletter on the site too.
You'll be able to find the prehistoric adventure golf course on the Southend Road (A406), Chingford, Waltham Forest, London, E4 8TA.
The team behind the course also created the Moby Adventure Golf course in Chadwell Heath, Romford. We played that layout on out tour last June.
|The theming in Chingford will be different to that in Romford|
- Jurassic Falls Adventure Golf website
- Jurassic Falls Adventure Golf on Twitter
- Jurassic Falls Adventure Golf on Facebook
Related blog posts:
- Minigolf and Crazy Golf courses in and around London
- Minigolf and Crazy Golf in Essex
Like the Crazy World of Minigolf Tour on Facebook, check out our YouTube channel and follow me and Emily on Twitter.
Post a Comment