|A big old crocodile at the Pirate Island Adventure Golf course in Woking. Thankfully there are handy rafts to traverse the treacherous waters surrounding the minigolf course|
On our recent visit to Surrey we played the new minigolf courses at Hoebridge Golf Centre in Woking and Horton Park Golf Club in Epsom and we saw a LOT of minigolf reptiles!
|Always heed the warnings at a minigolf course|
We've seen many crocs and gators on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour, but never quite as many in one place as in and around the wilds of the Jungle Island Adventure Golf at Horton Park Golf Club.
Related blog posts:
- Crazy World of Minigolf Tour
- More Fake Crocodiles & Alligators - Bluewater, New Malden & Milton Keynes
- Fake Crocodiles! Or are they Alligators?
- Minigolf Report from the Surrey Invitational Tournament
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf at Hoebridge Golf Centre in Woking
- Adventure Golf at Horton Park Golf Club in Epsom
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf Woking
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf
- Pirate Island Adventure Golf at Hoebridge Golf Centre
- Hoebridge Golf Centre
- Jungle Island Adventure Golf
- Horton Park Golf Club