Friday, July 27, 2018

Winning the Paradise Island Adventure Golf Open Championship 2018

Yesterday evening I collected my trophy and prize for winning the Paradise Island Adventure Golf Open Championship at the Trafford Centre venue in Manchester.


What a tournament to win. It's a title I've wanted to win for years! 


Richard Gottfried - Paradise Island Adventure Golf Open Champion 2018
Richard Gottfried - Paradise Island Adventure Golf Open Champion 2018

My score of 31 - the course par is 42 - was enough to fend off the challenge of hundreds of other players who competed over the four-day event.

As part of the prize I received a 6-month free game pass so Emily and I enjoyed a two-round 36-hole game over the two courses yesterday too. We shot a fair few aces on both courses, but were nowhere near the form of last week! We're looking forward to our next match-up at Paradise Island Adventure Golf.

Visit the Paradise Island Adventure Golf website for more information about the PIAG courses in Cheshire Oaks, Derby, Glasgow, Livingston, Manchester and Sheffield.

No comments: