- Wednesday 4th - Sunday 8th April - MiniLinks Masters
- Thursday 14th - Sunday 17th June - MiniLinks US Open
- Thursday 19th - Sunday 22nd July - MiniLinks Open Championship
- Thursday 9th - Sunday 12th August - MiniLinks PGA Championship
- November - February - MiniLinks Winter Trophy
The contests are open events with players handing in their scores at the end of their round.
Last year I competed in the MiniLinks US Open, MiniLinks Mini Open and MiniLinks PGA Championship finishing in tied 13th, 15th and tied 24th positions respectively. The Par-3 course is a tricky layout, but has some lovely greens to putt on. I certainly had a mixture of weather to contend with during my rounds too!
|Hole 1 of the MiniLinks Par-3 Golf course|
The MiniLinks Par-3 Miniature Golf course became the 742nd visited and 437th played on our Crazy World of Minigolf Tour.
This year the course is also holding the first-ever MiniLinks Women's Open Championship. This event will also coincide with the actual golf major - The Women's Open - which is taking place a short distance away at Royal Lytham & St Annes golf course between the 2nd and 5th of August.
|The Pennines Putting minigolf course at MiniLinks|
MiniLinks is home to three courses - the Par-3 Golf course, an 18-hole Pennines Putting layout and a 9-hole Crazy Golf course.
|The Crazy Golf course at MiniLinks|
The MiniLinks is currently hosting its Winter Trophy tournament - it's been running since November and entry finishes at the end of February.
For more information check out the MiniLinks website.
Related blog posts:
- MiniLinks Par-3 Miniature Golf course in Lytham Saint Annes
- MiniLinks Pennines Putting Mini Golf course in Lytham Saint Annes
- MiniLinks Crazy Golf course in Lytham Saint Annes