Sunday, March 08, 2015

Gluten free at Oldswinford Fish and Chips

Gluten free at the Oldswinford Fish and Chip shop in Stourbridge.

While at the Kaleidoscope classic television event in Stourbridge I had a wander down the road to Oldswinford for a spot of lunch.

Ahead the trip to Stourbridge my mate Brad had found out that Oldswinford Fish & Chips did gluten free fish and chips each Saturday lunch time between 12 and 2pm.

Gluten free fish and chips are served every Saturday lunchtime at Oldswinford Fish & Chips in Stourbridge

I had looked at the website in advance and when I arrived at the shop I asked the important questions about the type of flour used, the cooking area, utensils and cross-contamination.

The answers I received gave me the confidence to order and I'm glad I did as I received a big portion of battered cod and chips.

Gluten free fish and chips from Oldswinford Fish & Chips in Stourbridge. Delicious
Gluten free fish and chips from Oldswinford Fish & Chips in Stourbridge. Delicious

While there I also purchased a bottle of Glu2Go non-brewed condiment for my cupboard at home.

You can find Oldswinford Fish & Chips at 140 Hagley Road, Oldswinford, Stourbridge, West Midlands, DY8 2JD. It's well worth a visit.

Links:
- Oldswinford Fish & Chips
- Oldswinford Fish & Chips gluten free information
- Oldswinford Fish & Chips on Twitter
- Oldswinford Fish & Chips on Facebook
- Glu2Go / Land & Sea Gluten Free

Related blog posts:
- Gluten Free Fish & Chips that we've found on our travels

No comments: