Monday, March 10, 2014

FootGolf is heading to Luton!

Tea Green Golf Club to launch new FootGolf course in Spring 2014.

My local golf club, Tea Green Golf at Wandon End, near Luton, is branching out and will soon be a FootGolf venue!

FootGolf at Tea Green Golf Club at Wandon End, Luton


The sport of FootGolf is played on a golf course, with player's aiming to get the football into the hole in as few shots as possible.

Tea Green is always a good spot to visit and I enjoy my 'friendly' rounds of Mini Golf at the club against Lester and Scott, so I'm looking forward to giving the new game a go too.



Links:

1 comment:

Richard Gottfried said...

Had a great quick 9-hole Minigolf match against Lester 'The Manager' Coles up at Tea Green Golf this afternoon. First time I'd picked up my Putter in ages!

I won 17(-1) to 20(+2).

I also spotted a new Windmill on the course.