Friday, July 12, 2013

Sainsbury’s Boredom Busters Getting People Garden Golfing

Supermarket encourages people to organise a game of garden golf this summer.

While down in Boscombe, Dorset for the BMGA British Matchplay Minigolf Championships I popped into the Sainsbury’s supermarket and spotted a sign from the new ‘Boredom Busters’ campaign encouraging you to ‘Organise a game of garden golf’ over the summer.


As a big fan of busting boredom I think it’s a great idea!

We now live in an apartment, but when we did have a garden I built a little garden golf course.

We also played some Crazy Golf with obstacles from a Crazy Golf Museum exhibit and I’ve also built a Minigolf course up on the roof of an apartment block as part of the Putter King Miniature Golf Scavenger Hunt.

I hope the Sainsbury’s Boredom Busters idea encourages more people to put(t) together some interesting garden Miniature Golf courses over the summer.


Related blog posts:

Links:

No comments: