Sunday, February 26, 2012

First play of Tea Green Golf Club's Minigolf course in 2012

A revisit to Tea Green Golf Club.

On Friday 24th February I headed up to my local Minigolf course at Tea Green Golf Club at Wandon End near Luton for my first rounds on the course in 2012.

Minigolf at Tea Green Golf Club

While there I had a two-round 18-hole match against one of the club ‘Pros’, and Minigolf course record holder, Scott Holmes. Both of us each scored the same in our first and second rounds, I hit a pair of 17s, while Scott had two par rounds of 18 to make the score 34-36 in my favour.

I also had two practice rounds against myself (one using a Pink Golf ball, the other with a Putter King Golf ball). The ‘match’ was a draw with a pair of 15s scored.

The Putter King ball scores an Ace on Hole 2 at Tea Green Golf Club

Finally I played two 6-hole rounds on the excellent little Putting Green at the club and scored a 14 and a 13.

The Putter King Golf ball on the Tea Green Putting Green

Link:

No comments: