Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Back in Action

After a three week break from competitive Minigolf, following the end of the BMGA's 2008 season, I re-entered the fray at Star City's Monday Night Winter League yesterday.

After eight (!) practice rounds on the Lost Hut and Hidden Cove courses to get warmed up I faced Owen Johnson (I won 37-50), James Bonsor (I won 35-42) and Fraser Cameron, who I defeated with a new personal best score on the Hidden Cove Challenge course of 32 (Fraser scored 39).

My score of 32 (-4) also equals my all-time personal best score on any 18-hole Minigolf course. My first '32' was on the Arnold Palmer Crazy Golf course in Hastings.

In my three rounds of league play I hit 9 holes-in-one.

My Adventure Island Mini Golf Winter League win/loss record:
Played - 6
Won - 5
Drawn - 1
Lost - 0
Points - 16

No comments: